Already in the Philippines!

Hello all,

As stated, I'm now in Makati City and got no one that I know! OMG it's so distressing as Internet connection is extremely limited here. Wi-Fi is on and off. While using Blackberry Internet Service is twice the price than back home. :)

So I"m still looking forward to meeting anyone here.

Cheers,
Deedee

Oh I can be reached through [email protected]

we're here. just waiting for my hubbie. send me a private message for a number we can call  you.

pinaymentor

Hi, I live in Global City, near to Makati.  I'm from Chicago, originally, been here about 6 weeks and also looking for others to meet.  Send me a message here and I will send my info.

Cheers

Hi Dee Dee ,

Welcome to Manila or rather Mabuhay.

Similar faith to u i have been here for 2 months already and looking forward towards meeting new people.

I live in Rockwell and work in Global City.

For Internet connection , i suggest u get a GLOBE TATOO Prepaid for Wifi , in most places they provise the best coverage and are prominent in most of the starbuckes , etc etc.

The other option will be SMART "BRO" USB Modem , can be purchased from a 7 - 11.

Hello everyone!
I'm a local and I live in Makati.
My boyfriend is from Germany, we would like to make friends with other foreign here in Manila.
We both love traveling and we have travel plans next month to tour around the Philippines.

Hope to meet more friends here. :)