Job offer from bawuruh corp. contractor of hydro electric power

good day

i receive offer of this company with good salary offer. what i am asking are: if these is not a scam? cameroon is safe place? how about the leprosy disease there not harmful to us?

I've seen so many " hydro electric" scams that you should be very, very careful

if these is scam? they are not aski g money for me, what kind of scam if these is scam, please give me idia thanks

Hello to everyone! Am looking a job as a safety officer and i want to apply in bawuruh, are they hiring of this position?

try to view there website

I already signed a contract is this company scam or not pleased tell me..

i dont no if scam sa nabasa ko din sa iba after ma submit lahat na paper humingi sila nagbayad sa 3mons pambayad sa accomodation may suspek din kami na scam ito

binigyan kaba nang contrata

oo naka sign na ako pro hindi ko na submit ulit, dahil doon sa nabasa namin actually dalawa na kami natanngap, try mo lng baka hindi to scam

anong accomodation ang hinihingi sa inyo mambu apartment at larry brooks ba ang employer mo at hrd c Slyvie Zander ba

oo yan ang hrd nila
try mo lng complete an papers mo tapus pasa sa kanila baka ok yan hindi scam sayang naman malaki ang sahud

In English please ...

I am looking for a job at bawuruh corp. as electrical technician or electrician in hydro electric power can you give me an email address were can a send an email of my resume? thank you

your wasting your effort only

Edison, why you are telling he is wasting his effort? Do you any idea about the company did you experience any abnormality from them? Could you pls.share to us ok.

base also to the information on what i have read on other blogs. if that company is censer to hire to an employee. they shoulder the accommodation of newly hire employee. base on the explanation on the side of the company they have a point but why they ask money to the newly hire employee to pay the accommodation? the company can pay that 3mons accommodation and salary deduction after the salary. also look the website that website made only a month ago.

i agree with you my friend

pabu humingi na ba sila lng pera sayo?

humingi na pare deposit sa mambu apt.$500.patay tayo dyan kaya wag na magpaloko ...

Hi @edison marz, @pabu,

Can you please post in English only, as this is an Anglophone forum, for other members to read an participate on the forum. :)

Thank you,

David.

my husband was victim this fake, fraud b**** company.

i already had confirmation of eta on nov 2,
[Moderated: Please post in English]

[Moderated: Please post in English]

i have received employment offer from Cameroon, hydro power plant, the offer was tempting.but i found out that it was a scam, the phone numbers did not match with the international dialing codes.

same persons you mentioned pabo.

dont let your self as a victim of this fraud