Basketball Team in Budapest!!

Hello everyone,

I'm living for one week now in Budapest, in the XIII district. I'm searching for amateur basketball team where I can train and maybe play with. If anyone knows a team in Budapest please let me know. If possible near my house.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,
Did you find anything ? I'm interested as well, maybe we can look for something together.
Cheers,
Hadrien

Hey guys,

I am also interested by a basketball, So if you organize something let me know!
Or even an other sport like squash if you like it.

See U
Greg

Hello every one.
I live here in Budapest And am looking for a basketball team to join and play with professionally. I have play a competitive game before during my high school days. Plus am a freestyle rapper  and song writer, i do R&B type of music. To say it all am a fun type of person and often available.
Pls anyone know of any team or  way to connect me please write me or better still call me,

[moderated:please avoid phone number]

Jude.

Hello all,

@Jude ter : Just to inform you that is quite an old thread, i would advise you to create a new thread and state what you are looking for as your topic title.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello, my name is Jude from Nigeria but am living and studying here in budapest, am also looking for a basketball team to join, maybe i can join you in the process. :) my phone number is +36309357016, you can hung me up. Thanks