Travelling to Italy alone

I want to travel to Italy alone. Is it safe? Do you have any suggestions for me?

Yes it is safe.  I work and live here in Florence.  I am from the USA.  I think the people here leave you alone.  Where are you traveling too?

Hi there!

I'm from the UK and live in Milan, Italy. I would say that every country has it's dangers, whether you are in Europe or Afghanistan. The main thing is to find out as much information as possible about the place you are going to as possible (the exact location of the accommodation with reviews and directions, transport, shady areas to avoid, etc.)

Don't have a lot of bags on you and know where your bag is at all times kept closed. Itailans are very friendly and helpful people, you shouldn't have any problems as long as you are a bit street wise.

Is this your first time travelling alone? If you have any questions, I'm happy to help a fellow traveller.

Lena

Hi Lena! Thinking of coming to Italy soon, will you be in Florence the next 6 months? My email is [email protected], i am from Canada

Thanks

Hi
I am coming from bangladesh.I want to travel Italy.
Bye MMojib

hey! well i dont Think so! but a Little bit of paying attention is Always good!

Hi Natahsa! How you liking Italy so far, being Swedish? May visit soon for business and pleasure, who knows maybe we may meet?

Thanks Dominic

hey! well i like living here! what about you?

Hi Natasha! I am in Canada, been to Italy in the past, do not know if i should pick a place in Italy or Barcelona, i will be mostly on business though all over the place, where are you living in Italy?

Thanks Dominic

well im living in milano,itŽs a big city with crazy ppl=) and Barcelona sounds nice !

Hi Natasha! Do you have an email? My email is [email protected]

Thanks Dominic