I am also searching for a job in Sweden

Hi all

I am also searching for a job in Sweden.  I am 27 years old from South Africa.  I have a Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy, so I am searching for a job in a preschool/kindergarten.  I have started learning the Swedish language with Rosetta Stone (not the best for later on but for basics it should be enough).  I have nearly 3 years experience working in a preschool.

English is my mother tongue so even if I find a job teaching English in a primary school, I would just love some guidance.  My passion is teaching, (whether teaching English as a second language or teaching life skills to the young ones), it is what I do best.

Thanks to anyone who can offer assistance.

p.s. I have an add up on the classifieds and so far no jobs for my situation are posted.  I have also found some sites on FB and have requested to join, as well as joined the Expats in Sweden site (however there is a membership fee). 

NETWORKING IS THE KEY IN!

Hi Erin148,

Welcome to Expat-Blog ;)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Stockholm Forum for better interaction :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Primary teaching job offers in Stockholm section please as it might help :)

Best wishes and best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks so much :)
I really appreciate it!

:D

Hi Erin,

Good to know more about you. Where do you stay in Sweden? Are you in Stockholm? I am also looking to learn Swedish Basics.

Thanks
Raj