How can go back home contry

hello everyone,
I am indian and my wife is Nepalese. my baby born in malaysia in 2012, July. we already collect Born certificate from JPJ. now we both are illegal and we want to ho back either india or nepal. my baby dont have passport.she got only born certificate.  plz suggest me best and easy way for my baby and my wife. plz its quite urgent....tq

In USA you would have citizenship but in Malaysia will be huge headache.
Maybe you can get advice from Indian embassy or Nepal embassy can provide passport to your child then you can go home.
Unless you have created this situation deliberately to see what will happen.
How your wife travel to India with Nepalese passport so your child can do the same way.
Next time you can arrange in advance to make sure your babe will born in specific country that is India.

You are going to need the help of one of your Embassy's here in Malaysia.

Either the Indian or the Nepalese embassy will need to help you register the birth of your child in one or both of your  countries. I guess you are legally married and your marriage has been registered? 

The embassy is the only place you can go. Even though they know you are in Malaysia illegally, they must provide you with consular assistance before you are deported.