China news

Greetings,

I am a UK expat living and working in China. Started on the ESL trip and finally ended up in Fortune 500 companies as training manager/English trainer in Dalian.

Anyone needs any real info and expectations about life, work and living here drop me a mail. Happy to help.

Carpe diem,

Deano

deanouk wrote:

Greetings,

I am a UK expat living and working in China. Started on the ESL trip and finally ended up in Fortune 500 companies as training manager/English trainer in Dalian.

Anyone needs any real info and expectations about life, work and living here drop me a mail. Happy to help.

Carpe diem,

Deano

What do you mean by "here" ? Here, in one of your Fortune 500 companies, here in Dalian, here in China?
And, "drop me a mail" what does that mean? Drop me an email, reply to this topic, send me a private message?

K

If you have to ask you will never understand the answer anyway.

:o

Deanouk, no one in his right mind knows anything or everything about living a life in China except the Chinese themselves. I am sure that YOU as an expat has never tried to live like one of them.
Expats who knows more about China like a local Chinese don't advertise themselves because somewhere, somehow, and somewhat, there  are things that foreigners can never know or understand everything about China.
You mentioned you ended up in the list of Fortune 500......where? In China? If so, why take the extra time posting here that you can help others know more about China when being in the top Fortune 500 is more than enough to keep you busy and occupied.
And as an ESL trainer whose employer (company) is listed in the Fortune 500,  you really must be somebody with all the riches and connections you have being associated with a prestigious company.

Vikings wrote:

Deanouk, no one in his right mind knows anything or everything about living a life in China except the Chinese themselves. I am sure that YOU as an expat has never tried to live like one of them.
Expats who knows more about China like a local Chinese don't advertise themselves because somewhere, somehow, and somewhat, there  are things that foreigners can never know or understand everything about China.
You mentioned you ended up in the list of Fortune 500......where? In China? If so, why take the extra time posting here that you can help others know more about China when being in the top Fortune 500 is more than enough to keep you busy and occupied.
And as an ESL trainer whose employer (company) is listed in the Fortune 500,  you really must be somebody with all the riches and connections you have being associated with a prestigious company.

Touché

Kris

Why is everybody up this guy's butt?  He's an expat in China.  He should be welcome here.