Meet people

Hi. I am spanish and I arrived in Malta one month ago.
I tried to get the ID, but it was imposible, because I am not working, nor studying in academy, and I haven't got 14.000 euros in my bank account but I don't care. It is not important.

I am writing in this foro, because I want to meet people for practising English. I need to improve it.

Does anyone know where I can meet people for practising english?

Thanks.

P.S.:When I say some places for meeting people, I do not mean parties.

Parece que no hay nadie en Malta con ganas de quedar para perfeccionar el inglés. Ya no se donde buscar: facebook, blog, foros,... Lo próximo me pongo un cartel: I`d like to meet people to talk in english and improve it. Is there anyone all set?

Saludos.

Hi axklcyar,

Come on it's not that bad, and we do have places in Malta where you can practice your english...it's all around you.  There is no need to walk around with a sign saying 'I'd like to meet people to talk in english and improve it', how are you communicating with the Maltese and all the other foreigners? Practice is the best learning tool, and if you do not want to go to an English Language School than you just meet people on the beach, on the streets, in a shop, in a coffee shop or in a bar (and not mentioning Paceville on busy nights) and you can start talking to people and make new friends.
Are you in Malta for a long holiday? Or are you looking for work?

Exactly Mari

Exklcyar can also try here for the usual, weekly, friendly expat meetings.