You , Yes You ..coming in PLZ ...I am sure u can help me ...THANKS

HI Brothers and Sisters ,
I really would be happy if any one can offer me help .
Well , I am planning to travel to china coz i have a girlfriend there and i want to marry her.Now , iAM in algeria..i ve just graduated from university " i have got MA Degree in ENglish ..First questioni: what is the easiest type of visa for me and how... taking into account that     i'm not working for now , and i don(t have an account in bank? thE second question :What are the documents that i need to marry my girlfriend there in china ?? 

thanksssss

Sido,  your questions are best answered if you will only ask your Chinese  girlfriend to inquire from her country's authorities about the procedures of a Chinese female marrying a foreigner.
You can also inquire from the Chinese Embassy in your country (Algeria).

You are just finished University as you said, boy work and save money first before you think about marriage,
again for the fact that you met a girl on internat is not a garantee that the girl will like you when you both meet face to face
get a month Visa and come here to see the girl and her family first, if she now accept your proposer with her family, you can go back and be preapare for marriage document, MR BOY.

The best thing to do is to get a letter of invitation from your girlfriend indicating your intention for entering China is to be married. This will be the easiest way to get a visitor's visa. She will have to include all of her ID information, name, etc. The letter must be written in Chinese.
The next thing you need to do is to apply for "proof of single status" from your government. It's a document the proves that you're not presently married.
The letter of invitation is what you will submit to the local Chinese Embassy along with your visa application, passport, etc. You may want to do this with a trust worthy visa agent or through a travel agency.
The "proof of single status" is what you will need when you apply for the marriage at her "houkou".

K

Kris N wrote:

The best thing to do is to get a letter of invitation from your girlfriend indicating your intention for entering China is to be married. This will be the easiest way to get a visitor's visa. She will have to include all of her ID information, name, etc. The letter must be written in Chinese.
The next thing you need to do is to apply for "proof of single status" from your government. It's a document the proves that you're not presently married.
The letter of invitation is what you will submit to the local Chinese Embassy along with your visa application, passport, etc. You may want to do this with a trust worthy visa agent or through a travel agency.
The "proof of single status" is what you will need when you apply for the marriage at her "houkou".

K

either way. You can asked her to send you the hotel which she help you to book photocopy and bank in 20K-30K in your saving account. Get these documents apply in China embassy. Usually they will give you 1-3 months L type visa.

Kris N wrote:

K

Mr.Kris thank you very much for your help. You made things clear for me...One of the requirement is to have bank statement , what should I do if i don't have it ?? thank you once again , sir

dimm2hcom wrote:
Kris N wrote:

K

either way. You can asked her to send you the hotel which she help you to book photocopy and bank in 20K-30K in your saving account. Get these documents apply in China embassy. Usually they will give you 1-3 months L type visa.

dimm2hcom ;i really appreciate your help .Thank you ...what do you mean by "bank in 20K-30K " ..because i don't have a saving account ...What is the alternative ,,??  THNKSS ONE AGAIN

Vikings wrote:

Sido,  your questions are best answered if you will only ask your Chinese  girlfriend to inquire from her country's authorities about the procedures of a Chinese female marrying a foreigner.
You can also inquire from the Chinese Embassy in your country (Algeria).

Hi,

As Vikings said,the best way to solve marriage problems is asking your gf to inquire for you.

Then with the marriage certificate,you can apply for a special L visa for visiting family.It lasts like 6 months mostly.

Wish you luck!

Berry

Kayode wrote:

You are just finished University as you said, boy work and save money first before you think about marriage,
again for the fact that you met a girl on internat is not a garantee that the girl will like you when you both meet face to face
get a month Visa and come here to see the girl and her family first, if she now accept your proposer with her family, you can go back and be preapare for marriage document, MR BOY.

You are so funny.:lol:

Why do you always tell others who wanna marry a Chinese girl stuff like"you should think over”,“marry a Chinese girl means marry her whole family",etc.;)

And how do you know that he met the girl on the internet?

Berry