How Do I Change US State Residency To Avoid Income Tax?

Hello...I currently live in California and may accept a job in Cairo. Does anyone have any experience with changing residency from a state with income tax to a state without like Nevada or Florida? What will I need to do when that time comes?

thank you in advance.

Hi Sacramento,

We lived in Florida and had green cards. Even if you do not have state taxes in Florida you still have to pay income tax so I am not sure if changing state residency will solve your problem.
Also you know not have to pay tax in the US when working abroad id you earn less than 80k USD per year. Also as you pay income tax in Egypt you should be able to deduct them from the taxes owned in the US. 

Hope this help.
Cathye

The international laws and agreement of states and countries say that " any fees are given accordingly and to the state/country were you earn/ gain salary/ profit/award in money or other type of money income.
So if you move to Egypt, you are under the regulations and laws here, you have to pay fees to Egypt 14 % of your salary to the Egyptian state, the rest of 26 % will be paid by your employer to Egyptian state.
Any income coming from abroad is not taxed in your country, only if you put money in a bank that gets some fees for it.
the only fees that you have to pay there where you are permanent resident, is FEES FOR YOUR PROPRIETIES AND OTHER BUSINESS THAT IS USED ABROAD AND REGISTERED THERE.
All the luck from the world to you, and BE TO DO HERE SO MUCH MONEY THAT TO BE AFRAID THAT IT COULD BE TAKEN FEES THERE!