Heyyyyy!!!

Hey Friends,I'm new to this site.Im from Pakistan,28yrs old(lol...people think im 17) i consider that a compliment,i'm a doctor,have experience of 2 n 1/2 years.I want to move to Turkey and probably spend rest of my life there,or near by.
Anybody who can help me how to get job in Istambul,what are the requirements.I have also taken IELTS, got score of 7.5,so language is not a problem for me...
waiting for positive replies...and yes i really love working in challenging and fast paced environment....
Regards,
Dr.Mareea

Hi Dr.Mareea,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that your post is  now on the Istanbul Forum

You should post your resume in the Health care jobs in Istanbul section please as it might help :)

Best of luck and best wishes !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Doc,
First I thought not to comment as you asked for `positive replies` :) But for your information, it`s nearly impossible for a doctor or a similar professional say a pharmacist to get job in Turkey.
regards,

Hello Mareea ! You can work in Turkey as a doctor, but you need to speak Turkish perfectly ( need TÖMER certification) , and to pass the qualification exams for your medical degree that are held by YÖK ( Yüksek Öğretim Kurulu).

good luck