Try this

im a good guy just try if im not good,, leave me and ignore me,,ok guys? ,for a polite and good FRIEND ship    im not as the most of egyptian guys im a smart guy please ineed friends call me plz  0144690344,, if you need any help also you can call me feel free and thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bye,,please guys ad posts for me let me feel good

I hate to say it EgyptBoy but you don't sound right...you sound desperate and you posted the same message in 31 threads about being able to help anyone if they need it...if I were in Cairo, I wouldn't contact you for that reason alone...best of luck to you.

IM SO SORRY

I feel really sorry for you ya egypt.boy, you must be desperate!!!!

And what's wrong with Egyptian guys Mr. Egypt.Boy??? You are smart, that is ok you see yourself like that, but you think other Egyptians are not smart or what? You should learn some manners, specially when you are carrying the same genes "most Egyptian guys" carry. Right? Learn to be more polite.

ok im so sorry

that because icant find friends ,,, thats all,,,,and no one answer me

if the guys here wants me to leave this site iwill

you know im 14 years old and 11 months,,,,,,this is my age

Dear EgyptBoy!
Relax your brain and don t put in your mind what people here talk ans tell you!
If you follow the topic, you could see who give their opinion! How many expats reply to you? Almost none!
One virtual member that s supposed to be in Sacramento(? ) and anyhow doesn t know how are things here, but he reached active member without knowing these things,moataz123 that s a nice and serious person but he  s Egyptian, and you know, competition maybe , and charmer72 that feels sorry for all people here, with reason or without!...:dumbom:
So, I advice members that don t want to know EgyptBoy to post their opinion in topics about cats, holes and other "interesting things" like these, in Cairo, and to let the row free for members that want to know him, maybe there are boys or girls of his age that have around the same hobbies or something in common!
Personally, I congratulate you for your age, I used to work and to educate teenagers of your age, still I remember how it is to be nice, young and full of passion and good interests, and I haven t got yet, too much frustrated to dirty with mud and bad words a young that has cleanness in his soul, as these upon " philosophers"
Write me a private message with your email and messenger ID, I will add you and consider I am your friend,:one an older one!

And dear forum mates, the traces that last in Egypt after we leave, are these young people that could borrow from us some of our culture and traditions! DON T PUSH AND HIT THEM!

VERY THANKS TO YOU,valibilic,BECAUSE YOU LET ME FEEL GOOD,,THANK YOU VERY MUCH

lol ..despo

alimirza, for your first  message, I think it is too little , how much you have written, and I have understood nothing!:blink:
What this means?

excuse me alimirza,,,,but i didnt understand you