Hi Just moved to HCMC and looking for a mountain biking buddy

Hi new to HCMC looking to make some frds!

Cheers!

Im living in HCM city
I'd love to show you bout our city
Contact me if you need any information :)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I m interested in mountain biking do you know where is the nearest place that I can do some cycling.?

:D

I dont think you can cycling in HCM cuz its dynamic city, it usually gets traffic jam and much motorbike all time and dont have moutain or something like that
If you wanna cycling you could take a ticket to Vung Tau City, its near HCM ( from 2:30 - 3 hour to take there) and u can hire a bike there. Thats a beach - moutain city and I see its street not much people
And also much foreigners hire bike there to ride the street along beach :)

Hello Clement Chong.

Your message has been moved to the Ho Chi Minh City Forum for effective networking.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi,

I am willing to make friend with foreigner. Contact me at Skype johnimee I'd or [email protected] for exchange eng-Vietnamese.
Hope to see u.

Cuong vu

Johnimee,

Thank you for your reply! Vietnamese are sure friendly people. I heard there a bike shop in D7 that organize morning rides? have you rode with them before? I really miss cycling on single trail back home.

Cheers!:)

bro

I just read from a magazine yesterday that Cannondale is in Vietnam and the dealer is in District 5. Perhaps they would know where/when are the cycling activities.

andy

Hey,

Thanks! I came to know from our fella members here a trek dealer in D7 has organised Sunday rides. Will try to see them this week.

When you has some free time. We should catch up for some coffee Cheers!

Hi Clement Chong,

If you want to cycling and mountain biking, I think DaLat city is one of places can meet your needs, you will fall in love with this beautiful city.

Cheers,
Thanh.

Thanh,

I know that Dalat its nice place but I m based in HCMC. I need to cycle 2-3 times a week, Need somewhere find some where near.

Thanks anyway..