Studio or Apartment Needed to Rent

I am in need of an apartment (non-smoking) near the Jordan River Foundation and a business incubator (south of 5th Circle). I want  to move from al-Fuheis in mid-September. Your suggestions and help is appreciated. Close to internet cafe/library would be outstanding. chairo, James

I don't think we have a Jordan River here.

jamesvestermark wrote:

I am in need of an apartment (non-smoking) near the Jordan River Foundation and a business incubator (south of 5th Circle). I want  to move from al-Fuheis in mid-September. Your suggestions and help is appreciated. Close to internet cafe/library would be outstanding. chairo, James

do you need furnished apartment?

Jarrarm,
Thank you for responding. Yes, a furnished place, clean and non-smoking or evidence of smoking. I am a non-smoker and allergic to smoke. Moving from host family on either 13 or 14 August.
chairo,
James

Hi James,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Jordan section, this might be of great help. :)

Thank you,

David.

David,
Thank you for the suggestion; I did not think about the paper.
chairo,
James

"Jordan river founation" is different from Joran river.

Yazan_Dababneh wrote:

"Jordan river founation" is different from Joran river.

Where is the Joran river located?

Jordan river foundation is located near the 5th circle just in front of the new building of Royal Jordanian !

They moved?

up to my information they didn't move, they still cross the street of Rj building @ 5th circle

Are we talking about the same River Foundation?

I know there is one at the Rainbow street...

Try gweet or you can Browse them thru their Fb