Waxing in Jeddah

Any idea as to where a man might get waxing done?  Back and shoulders, thanks.

At home :cool:

Its my 2nd time seeing someone asking for waxing but nah! sorry! bro never heard someone or somewhere doing that even in a saloon or maybe its not yet that popular as massage. Just ask someone to shave your back its a lot cheaper and less pain.....just saying :)

@Jaspur But shaving would have to be done every few days.  Waxing can last for months.

Alliecat wrote:

@Jaspur But shaving would have to be done every few days.  Waxing can last for months.

:lol: you even sound like a cat Alliecat, hmmp OK make someone to pull it off one by one it will take longer before it grows back.......just saying :)

Find someone who holds a grudge against you and he will be more than happy to do it....Just trying to help :D

Thanks, Jasfur, for taking the time to respond.

:D I hope it helps not unless you make me grudge on you, I will do it by myself :) good thing I'm loving and friendly person :lol: just offering my capability :rolleyes:

Hello jjah , i am sorry to say this, but i am one of the people who thought that this topic was about a Car Wax or something because they don't have such a thing in here, even the massage you would be lucky if you find clean , safe place.
And about the Hair Wax here, its regretfully available for ladies only, and if you need it soo badly you will have to find out a GF here, and make your baby girl help you out, i am planning on that too. :p
thanks a lot and good luck

Thanks just the same, j.

JasfurJQ wrote:

just offering my capability :rolleyes:

So you're offering to wax him?  WOW!  That's really super kind of you, Jasfur :one

Ok...I just want to say that I actually saw a blue sign "Salon &Spa for MEN" in Jeddah... Believe in was on Al Malek  approaching Hirra from the north on the right hand side. I have no idea of its services nor legitimacy. Do I even need to add this disclaimer? Lol , as if there are or ever will be any repercussions.

One things for sure, I don't envy your desire to be waxed. ooooowwwwwww uuuuu cccc hhhhh! OUCH!

Somebody out there in the cloud, say something witty now: (insert here!)
Good luck,

Alliecat wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

just offering my capability :rolleyes:

So you're offering to wax him?  WOW!  That's really super kind of you, Jasfur :one

hmmp depends!!!! is he macho pepito guapito hahaha:D

pajaroflor wrote:

Ok...I just want to say that I actually saw a blue sign "Salon &Spa for MEN" in Jeddah... Believe in was on Al Malek  approaching Hirra from the north on the right hand side. I have no idea of its services nor legitimacy. Do I even need to add this disclaimer? Lol , as if there are or ever will be any repercussions.

One things for sure, I don't envy your desire to be waxed. ooooowwwwwww uuuuu cccc hhhhh! OUCH!

Somebody out there in the cloud, say something witty now: (insert here!)
Good luck,

its true I heard it from friends, and some girl friends i have are working in spa and they saying that their boss has planned for male spa here in jeddah cental city........goodluck for that.

Behind Thalia, between Sands hotel and Balsamico restaurant, there is a Spa&Restaurant. Extrange mix, but...

amm0 wrote:

Behind Thalia, between Sands hotel and Balsamico restaurant, there is a Spa&Restaurant. Extrange mix, but...

hmmp kind a odd, your eating while they make you feel relax or your taking your relaxation by eating......or finish your food than spa.......or maybe after spa you can start your meal......hmmmp :D

JasfurJQ wrote:
amm0 wrote:

hmmp kind a odd, your eating while they make you feel relax or your taking your relaxation by eating......or finish your food than spa.......or maybe after spa you can start your meal......hmmmp :D

whatever......tha!......seriously........:D