Where is ALL the South Africans in Dubai

Where is all the south africans in dubai.  I am planning a south african event.  There will be everything South African.  Subscribe your email on my blog saexpatsdubai.blogspot.ae and I will keep you updated. Will you guys be interested in a big South African event in Dubai??

Hi Milands,

Did you get a chance to have a look at the Network of South Africans?

Hello dear,
I'm Egyptian (African) also can I join ?

I hope you will find what you are looking for

good luck

Ek is hier!! yihaaa.
Ek het op jou blog geskryf. Het dit gewerk?

jip ek kry al die comments :)

En ek jou comment baaaaaie gelike!!! :)  Jy moet meer comment

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Would you be kind enought to post in English to allow all members of this English forum to understand your exchange?
Thanks for your comprehension
Arlette

am i too late??? hopefully not, ek bring soma al my SA tjommies saam...

A SA event would be great :)... Will get to your blog when I am not at work...

Sodra jy uitvind laat my ook weet asb.......... Ek is al 5 dae hier en die Hotel kamer raak kleiner en kleiner,,

Nee jy is nog nie te laat nie.  Ek is nog besig om al die reelings bymekaar te kry:) Dit sal in die volgende twee maande gebeur

Hi @Deon-Mol, @milands,

Please can you post only in English only on this Anglophone forum, so that members can read and participate. :)

Thank you,

David.

I'm In ........ The Rugby will be shown at Barasti's Beach Bar from 11h30 tomorrow morning for anyone looking to join me.

There is a South African Braai organized in Ras Al Khaimah on the 14th of August (not by me but if you'd like more info please inbox me).

Kan jy my ook asb laat weet? BBM of Watsapp my op 056 353 0238 of 76B61027,

Dankie

@MickeyZAR > should write in English please. ;)

OOo.. sorry- Thought this was a south African thread :P

lyk soos alles het oraait gegaan en almal geniet nog die woestyn.

KENNY14 wrote:

lyk soos alles het oraait gegaan en almal geniet nog die woestyn.

Welcome to the forum.

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post. Thanks.

Google Translate: looks like everything went okay and everyone's still enjoy all the desert.
:top: