Anyone can help???

Is there any possible way how to go Germany without a1 certificate??

This may help

what is that?...

It must be possible.  All I would need is my passport.

Hi isabel26,

Your topic is now on the Germany forum.

Thanks,
Christine
Expat.com team

I suppose you mean some certificate of German as a foreign language?
If so, of course it is possible to go to Germany without - millions of tourists and foreign workers do so every year.
Language skills are only required when joining a German spouse here.

Thanks...yes i am married with a German..So we tried to apply family reunion visa...Sad to say they asked me about a1 certificate which i don't have..So my visa application is more than a year now...I like to asked if there are ways to go germany without a1..Thanks Again..

Hello, I have no idea about other ways. But i am learning deutsch in Goethe in A2 level u can take it within 3 months by intensive courses and it is very easy.

As I said, you can visit Germany as a tourist, or get a job and work permit without any German language skills necessary (at least for the visa).
Or you learn some German, as the above poster suggested. It would help in your daily life there, too!

Thanks..Yes as i heard u must pass the test too to get a1 certificate..?Why they make it so hard?..Why they don't have case to case basis..My problem is I am A government Teacher..I find it hard how to insert it on my daily schedule...

u can take regular course which is once per week but u won't finish A1 not less than 9 months

Oh that takes very long..If only i know how.....I am far with my husband more than a year now it is so sad that their country is the reason why we are far apart to each other..:(:(I am getting hopeless...

Then i think first solution is better.

Germany is not very other-language friendly in general, so it's not unreasonable to expect people coming to live there learn enough of the language for basic interactions.

That said, there are PLENTY of free online ways to start learning the language. You can do it on your own time when it fits into your schedule. This site was helpful for me:

http://www.dw.de/learn-german/s-2469

Thanks..

Another way is having a child.
As kid of a German citizen, it is entitled to German citizenship.
You, as the mother, can get a visa then to take care of the kid in Germany - without language requirement.
But that also takes 9 months to achieve ...

Thanks..lol how when i am far with my husband...:D

Well, then maybe learning German is the easier way after all.
If you move to Germany, you'll have to give up your job anyway. So you could stop working now, learn German full time and get the certificate as quickly as possible. Just an idea ...

Thanks for taking your time giving ideas...:):):)

Hallo, I have something for you so you can get the a1 easily.... Just PM ;)
I think it can be helpful anyway to get this certificate
Believe me or not I learnt basic German in only one month and a half.

Hi sarith,

Feel free to share some useful information here on the Forum as it might be helpful for the other members facing the same situations :)

Thank you

Maximilien

what do u mean by PM?,,LOL,,,thanks for ur info...

PM = Personal Message, something like an Email between members of this forum
Be careful with "advice" that is given only by PM. There must be a reason he doesn't want to post it here in public, and in most cases these are not good reasons (e.g. the messager has ulterior motives or wants to sell you something)!

Get it..Danke..

Oh sorry, I didn't see your message.... So as I told you I could learn basic German in only one month with audio courses from harraps called "Michel Thomas methode" I thought I couldn't do ads here that's why I didn't share it...
After I finished listening to the audio lessons I started practicing and watching German movies and tv on steaming  all day....
Believe me it's easier than what you think

@beppi.... I am not a spammer I really want to help her

Sarith:
It is perfectly fine to give a personal recommendation here (even of a commercial product, if you bought it and were happy with it).
But it is not o.k. to recommend something you want to sell yourself or have a financial interest in. In that case you'd have to pay for advertising!

Hey guys i don't want to sell anything, I just want to help the girl by sending her files I have on my PC
Maybe the way i write sounds selling cause i work in marketing haha

Here are few links to prepare yourself for the test:
https://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/bes/s … rindex.htmhttp://www.goethe.de/lrn/prf/pro/hdb/Pr … A1_SD1.pdf

I watched this lessons on youtube everyday also after I listened to Michele Thomas methode (it's all in german) :  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL … zfHbE6kt2R , they were useful

Bis bald