Finally Made it to Bahrain

Hi guys,

Finally I was able to make it to Bahrain and here I am starting my new job Sunday inchallah.
Hope to have lots of fun meet new people and make new friends.
I am still discovering the place and learning about life in Bahrain and would really appreciate your help guys Would be more then happy to meet with you guys and share a cup of coffee or a drink and just talk and get to know some of you

Welcome to Bahrain.
I am out of Bahrain now. Plan to get back by month end. Lets meet when I am back. In the meantime, please let us know if you any questions.

Ohh I see ,

Well I hope we can meet once you get back. In the mean time i would really appreciate if any one can give me the number of a driver that would be cheaper then a cab driver and also if you know any person who could help me like moving furniture once i buy it

Will pm you some information re taxis.

If you buy brand new, the stores would deliver your furniture home. If you prefer used items, we need to arrange transport.

abderrezak wrote:

Ohh I see ,

Well I hope we can meet once you get back. In the mean time i would really appreciate if any one can give me the number of a driver that would be cheaper then a cab driver and also if you know any person who could help me like moving furniture once i buy it

Please PM me if you still require a private taxi driver.

Hey there welcome to Bahrain

thank you very much for your help guys i feel its gonna be a geat  journey here in bahrain

as for the furniture i just baught a bed and a matrass and night stands still need more furniture for my bedroom but hamdoullah its a good start to have a bed to sleep on ...LoL

as for the taxi i woulden't say no if you guys trust them . I cound on you for the trust

once again thank you

The facebook page "Mum's in Bahrain Classified" is great for good 2nd hand furniture

hey..... i bought my bed from there it is a very good place to shop second hand

Hi abderrazak. I am back in Bahrain now.