New Here, Need Partners =)

I am looking to make some new friends and get out in Shanghai. I like to do many things, dance, KTV, shop, whatever! Anyone else looking to go out and do things? =)

Hey there! Welcome to Shanghai. I'm very new to the city, Looks like we have the same interests and I'm also looking for a friend to explore the city with! I'm a 27yr old english teacher here in Shanghai, originally from South Africa. Would love to maybe get a coffee together?

I would LOVE that! =)

Hola como estas? de donde eres? :)soy venezolana

@ Dilimar Suarez --> As you are on the english speaking forum, could you please post your message in english. Thanks. Karen :)

Hi, I'm also new in Shanghai. I actually live in the Huangpu District, and you? Maybe we could hangout together for some shopping, coffee or visit in the city? :)

sounds good! =)

hey all, im loking for new friends to hangout too~!! perhaps all of us could meet sometime!! how bout this weekend???

looks good here! i mean a girl's day out sounds amazing. A weekend meet up would be amazing! I have been here for a year and I am still exploring, hope to embark on this exciting journey together with all the fellow maidens in China