Directions for desert lakes golf course

Hi,
     Can any one help me with directions to how to get to the desert lakes golf course in jeddah.their website is suspended and im getting two sets of directions, one by the airport in jeddah and one going up to madina. I so do not want to get lost :-) .

Just copy and paste the following coordinates in Google Maps
21°44'48"N   39°10'9"E

This is within the mega projects of the few coming years to develop Obhur District, along with King Abdullah Stadium and the Kingdom tower.

It is not yet open, and it will take time to do so.

Regards,

Thanks Deyaa, do you play golf? would you know if there is a driving range here in jeddah?

kizer77 wrote:

Thanks Deyaa, do you play golf? would you know if there is a driving range here in jeddah?

To be honest I am not a golfer. I heard, though I am not sure, that there is Durrah Golf Course & Academy north of Jeddah at Durrat Al Arus. Give them a call and ask them. I do not know if they still have that course active.Their number is 012-618 1660

I know there is one in KAUST for sure, but that is 70 km away from Jeddah airport called Safaa Clubhouse

N22° 19' 29.82", E39° 6' 57.16"

I am sorry I could not be of more help.

only employees in kaust have the facility to access the golf course :) or you need to be invited in as a guest , sadly i don't know anyone there ....heck i would be more than happy to pay someone there a monthly fee just to get on the course. i also heard they have a cinema ....its just so not fair!!!

i'll call up the other place you mentioned

a few of us are trying to meet up for a cup of coffee ( a recent post on the forum)) , would be great of you could join us as well

kizer77 wrote:

only employees in kaust have the facility to access the golf course :) or you need to be invited in as a guest , sadly i don't know anyone there ....heck i would be more than happy to pay someone there a monthly fee just to get on the course. i also heard they have a cinema ....its just so not fair!!!

i'll call up the other place you mentioned

a few of us are trying to meet up for a cup of coffee ( a recent post on the forum)) , would be great of you could join us as well

This is a beautiful opportunity to me, and thank you very much for inviting me join. Unfortunately, I currently work in Yanbu city. Please feel free to PM me with questions you have in mind, and I will be more of help to you.

Best Regards,

thanks deeya :)

I just joined this site today. Have you found the Desert Lakes Golf Course? We are going there tomorrow.

Trying to find a golf course, read there is one in Yanbu, but cannot find it yet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, if anyone knows where and how to contact them would help.

Shup