Cirrus ATM card

I have a Cirrus ATM card and can't find anywhere to withdraw money on it,, Arab Gulf Bank is supposed to be the agent here for it but i have tried and it doesn't work.. anyone got any idea's???

Hi there,

You are supposed to be able to use your  Cirrus Card at  AGB. However , I think if your card is not equipped with an EMV chip ( the old magnetic  strip)  , you will face some issues.

I propose some options , hopefully one of them will eventually work.
1-  if your card  is also part of the  MasterCard logo network ( usually it is the case for Cirrus, as in two associated networks)  You should be able to  go to any  CPA  bank and get a cash advance from the counter.  Keep in mind , you will get Algerian dinars at the official  rate anytime you deal with Algerian bank or ATM withdraws.

2-  AGB   and other banks maybe able to complete  the same service at the counter, you will need proof of ID most likely.

3-  I believe  BEA    bank , has a large    Full Service  ATM station at  Rue Didouche Mourad in Algiers .  They service MasterCard  , but yet again if you have issues you should be able to use your card inside most of the banks.

Hope this helped