Looking for job in Muscat

Hi Mr.Sumitran

First of all I would like to thanks for your effort which you put in solving the queries of others peoples.

And expecting you to solve my queries too.

Sir I am from India(mumbai), done my Bachelor of management studies with 2years of work experience in Sales.
1) Am looking for job in Muscat, but not getting any proper direction that how to find a job in Muscat, I have tired everything like posting my resume on naukrigulf.com, gulf talent.com, monstergulf.com but not getting any success, Sir please show me a right direction from where i can find a job in Muscat.

2) If I get a job in Muscat, then how much salary i can expect there as a Sales Executive..???

3) And I also want to know which sector is good in Oman to make a career in Sales weather it is Retail,Construction/Building material,FMCG,Telecom,Banking...etc..which is a best sector..???

4) I have 5 year old baby who is studying in Class 1st & my wife is teacher in India, so weather my wife can get a job in muscat in teaching field..???

Sir your help will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Jagdish

Hi Jagdish,

I suggest you post your resume in the Sales jobs in Muscat or in the Teaching jobs in Muscat section please as it might help :)

I hope the other members will soon give you more feedback !

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks you so much for your kind info.

Actually I have already post my resume in the Sales job in Muscat, but no response.

Anyways i'll find my way for Muscat.

Sir just want to know how much salary I can expect in Muscat..?? please provide me a rough idea.I have completed Bachelor of Management Studies & holding 2 years of experience in Sales.

And one more thing which sector is best in Oman to make a career in sales..?? Weather it is Retail,Pharma, Construction/Building material,FMCG,Telecom,Banking...etc..which is a best sector..???

Thanks
Jagdish