Places for accommodation near Cyber Jaya

Dear Friends,

I will be moving to Malaysia next month and my office is in CyberJaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan. I need to know what all areas I can try for accommodation so that it's easier for me to commute to office. I will be buying a car as soon as I land there.

I can bare 30min drive one way. Please advice me with the areas which are secure for Indian families.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Sadiq.

Hi Sadiq,

I suggest you to go through the Find an accommodation in Malaysia forum, you might be able to find more information concerning accommodation. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,

I went through the topics. I just need the area in KL which will make it easy for me to commute to office and which is safer for the families. Finding the accommodation in that area I will take care.

Thanks!

Brickfields is one of the main areas where Indian families reside. There are lots of other places where there is a mix of Indian, Chinese and Malays. There is an Indian International School if required in Brickfields, bearing in mind foreigners cannot attend local schools.

You can drive from Brickfields to Cyberjaya in 30 minutes in the morning as you are going against the flow of traffic.  It would probably take longer in the evening to return.

Property rentals are more expensive the closer you get to KL.

Hi Sadiq,

I have a brand new townhouse in a new township called 16 Sierra which is approx 15 min drive to/from Cyberjaya. I'm in the midst of furnishing it for short to medium term lease. Should you are still looking for accommodation, perhaps we can exchange some info and I can work out the aforementioned to best fits you.
Full furnished with inclusive utilities can be worked out to fit your exit strategy.

Do let me know.  Thanks....

Best & regards,
Bryan

do consider serdang, its better place to stay, cheap and eas access to cyberjaya and puchong

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + post an advert in the housing section section pls