Teaching

Hi! Milnesy here.
I have recently completed a certificate in T.E.S.O.L. Australia I have yet to finish my electives. I will be returning Ho Chi Minh in September.Could anyone introduce me to a class for orientation,
I have little or no experience, only a few hours of volunteer exposure.
Regards!

hello I am nearly finishing my TESOL Certificate IV also, I am coming in december.
Are you going to Viet Nam on a oneway/return ticket?
I have had problems ( but now sorted it out ) with airlines, I now know that the Vietnamese Embassy will grant a work visa if I have employment.
Let us know any information you come across?
cheers.

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

Hi all ,
I am cuong vu, living in hochiminh city, have lots of life experience here. For me, its easy for u to catch a job as eng-teacher here, even u have litte exp. i like chating with eng-speaker and wiling to help u in any dificult case. Dont hesitate to contact me if u need help by calling +84 909880784

With no classroom experience you will be best off looking at small language schools. Start at one of these schools, get some classroom experience then work up from there.It also comes down to where you will be living. There are many jobs available teaching small children 3-6 years old, if you have the patience to deal with them, its not too hard to find work.

Hi Milnesy,

Welcome to Vietnam^^
In my opinion, when you are waiting for a job from Language Center in HCMC, you can organize a private class by yourself to teach English in order that you can earn enough money to spend for your life in here. I know some guys want to joint an English Speaking class to improve speaking skill. So, if you are interested, let contact me when you come Vietnam. my email: [email protected].

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hello my name craig from manchester england :) can you give me information on your teaching positions please ?