Desperate to Learn the French Language- Someone Teach me PLS.

Hello there,

thanks for reading this ad.

I am a Filipina and it came to a point now that I feel a bit desperate in learning the French language. It has always been my frustration.

I don't know how or where to learn it. They don't offer a lot of courses here in Philippines. Some universities here make French as one of the subjects, but that's it-  just French 101.

I hope somebody can help me find the right website which I can learn online. Or are there French people here in Philippines who will be kind enough to tutor me?  or maybe give me notes.
Im just desperate to learn French right now..

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot! ;)

Hi tzitsme,

Your post is now on the Philippines Forum :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in the Philippines section please as it might help :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello,

thank you for that Mr. Maximilien.

You see Im very new to this site, and Im still on constant exploring here. Thanks a lot.

Cheers!

Hi Tzitsme!

You should visit the Alliance Francaise of Manila in Makati, they offer different levels of french courses, and you can even pass some exams there:
alliance.ph/language.php

It's not for free, but the costs are relatively low compared to private teachers. You can also borrow some french educative books, dictionaries or novels from their library.

I can also recommend you to study using that website:
tv5.org/cms/chaine-francophone/enseigner-apprendre-francais/Premiere-classe/p-2040-s0-z0-lg3-Apprendre-le-francais-en-ligne-avec-Premiere-classe.htm?&pid=2040&signal=null&zone=null

I didn't try it, but knowing the source the content is probably quite good.

Good luck!

Pfiff