Sponsorship organizations for Syrians

Hello ,
i am Syrian architect graduated from Damascus university , started my masters studies in the same university in the field of architectural design and finished the first year and was accepted successfully in the final year , but due to the regrettable situation in Syria and I was not able to complete my studies in this country.

I was forced lately to leave Syria as daily war events started to get more and more dangerous , i live now in Junieh , Lebanon .

I am sending you this message to ask for the opportunities  to find a sponsorship organizations or persons in Australia , for Syrians affected by the war in Syria ,as i received a message from the Australian embassy in Lebanon says " Special Humanitarian Program (SHP) Visa The SHP Visa is for people who are not refugees as defined in the Refugees Convention. It is for people who are in refugee-like situations and have links to Australia.
To be considered for a SHP Visa you must have a proposer to support your application. Your proposer can be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, eligible New Zealand citizen or a community organisation"

i have all my documents translated by a sworn translator and certified by both ministries of higher education and Foreign Affairs.

thanks in advance

Why don't you do an online search for Syrian community groups here in Australia that may be able to assist you.

so they don't need to be governmental organizations ?

As far as I am aware you do not have to be sponsored by a govt organisation.
The person, community or business that sponsors you is responsible for you so it is not something that is taken lightly.
If you get into trouble financially or with the law they are responsible for you.