Which hospital to choose

Hello, I have reently passed my mcem (MRCP) exam. This is a 3 year PG degree in emergency medicine. I have recieved offers of working in UK as senior clinical fellow/ speciality doctor in emergency dept.
I would appreciate if anyone who has exp can let me know which are the best hospitals (easy to settle/ adjust, good reputable hospital, friendly staff, savings, aslo very importantly furthering my work experience) etc. I am also concerned about savings. I intend to relocate with my wife and 2 children one is 6 yrs old and other 2 yrs old.
If you could let me know is education (schooling for 6 yr old's free?) in UK.
Here are some hospitals websites I have gone thru and would appreciate your input.
Queen's/King Georges hospitals
Basildon and thurocks
mid essex hospital
SOUTHEND UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

I would appreciate any input and also add to list of these hospitals which  you consider good....

Hi,
The only two good hospitals I know of are, St.Bartholomews, and Great Ormond Street in London.  However, London is a horrendously expensive city to live in, so you may prefer to work elsewhere. 
A list of the top 40 hospitals was released a couple of days ago and published in The Mail newspaper, dailymail.co.uk/health/article-41077/IS-YOUR-HOSPITAL-HERE-IS-YOUR-HOSPITAL-HERE.html
The list is at the bottom of the article.

As for schooling, yes it is free from the age of 4 years upwards.  Find the nursery and school you wish your children to attend as soon as you arrive, or earlier if possible, the waiting lists to get into a popular nursery can be years long, so it's never too early to register.  School can be difficult.  Your child should be entitled to a place at the school in the area you live in, so if you want a particular school, you need a house as close to the school as you can.  It's still not an absolute guarantee though, but you can speak/complain to your local councillor if your child is made to travel miles to another school.
Good luck with the move.
Kerrie

Hello, thanks kerrie. I am in the middle of giving interviews for various hospitals in uk. Recently Worcester NHS. How is Queens hospital? Thanks for providing the list of best hospitals i uk,. I will look it up. I also have to take my IELTS for GMC registration.
If you have personal experience or anyone else on this forum of good hospitals , savings education for children, etc I would appreciate if you could post ur experiences. I will be applying for Accident n emergency medicine Speciality.
thanks,
nazeem