Tripoli...Coming soon!

Dear all!!!

I will be moving to Tripoli soon and as you guess I am full of questions.
According to my moving plan I should not be staying at a hotel, neither a compound. So I was wondering ehhmmmm... How daily life looks like. Ok...to mention it, of course I wont be there for hanging out at night and I am aware of the security protocol. I was just wondering how safe it is at days... If guards are mandatory at home... If apart from a few restaurant it were possible to visit sites safely, which place are recommanded for sport... If anyone has decided to settle zumba/Salsa classes etc...
If possible to use the Visa cards...where to go for shopping...which areas are safer and which are to avoid...
So many questions but if anyone can help it would be awsome!
Thanks for the Libyan Fellows and the expats for any tip!!

Hey ..
Tripoli is safe is morning more night .. avoid late night ..
about hotel .. there are a lot of hotels in city center but it is prefer near center like Dahra area or Zawit adhmani ,
the best places for hung out in night and the evening ..Seyahia and hay alndlous and ben ashour  there are a lot of cafes and rest-rants and shops .. and area more safe from center ..
about shopping a lot of places
visa and master cards accepted in Libya

you are welcome

Thank you very much Adam!

I am dreaming of seeing Tripoli since I am a child and I am thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to do so!

So no need of guards at home? What about sport? Where is the best place for working out?

Merci!! :-)

Hi sana,
you do nit need guards at home in Libya and for sport you can go to gym there is so many here in tripoli.
  Thanks