Dh for 6 yrs.in Singapore searching for a nanny job

Hi Im Karen.I am a 31 years old Filipina working here in Singapore for 6 years.I am searching for an employer in any part of Russia.I worked  in a Chinese family for 3 years from 2007 to 2010.My duties are house cleaning,cooking,car washing,looking after the dog and every Saturday I stayed in my madam's learning centre to helped out to deal with the kids from 2 years old till 10 years. of age.
I am presently working to a Russian family and I was their maid from 2011 up to present.They have two kids ages 3 years old and 8 months.I started looking after their first child when she was 2 months old...and their second child since birth.My duties are house cleaning,marketing,ironing,cooking and most of all  child minding or looking after the children.
I hope that I will be able to meet a new employer through this blog.And that we will be able to understand the terms and conditions for each other.I just finished my care giving course and now I am planning to take a baking course.Thanks for reading..

Respectfully,
Karen

Good luck

Thank you sir..

Your best bet would be Moscow as most expats (perhaps people you could use your mothertongue) or wealthy Russian people who can be interested in a nanny live here.

However, can't really help with anything else. Maybe the blog's staff can direct you to some useful website?

Good luck!

edited
or wait, check this thread, maybe this can be of use:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=292238