LOOKING FOR TEACHING OPPORTUNITY- ENGLISH

Hi, I am very much interested for a teaching opportunity in South Korea. I am a Masters degree holder with English as my major, could anybody please recommend a probable opportunity there. Thanks a lot

Expat Opportunity for Korea is now in dawn after the Gorvernment make some standards and restriction in Teaching English here in Korea.

They accept F2 visa, if yo have that, then I think you could have 35% chances to teach here

I'm not sure what Prince Denisen is talking about.  I currently teach in Korea on a E2 visa, and have had four job offers in a week since my current contract is up.  I've decided to stay for another year at the job I currenlty have though. 

I came with a recruiting company called Aclipse and work at the main school they recruit for called CDI.  I think it's a good job.  There has been some ups and downs, but overall I love the teaching and the students.

Go to www.daveseslcafe.com and look on the Korean job board.  There are hundreds of jobs posted there.  If you see a job that you are interested, but aren't sure about the company, get in touch with me and I'll ask around.

Thank you very much for your kindness. Yap I will be contacting you again.

Ive also been teaching here, since February and have had no problems at all!
I cam through an agency called EPIK which recruits people from all over the world to teach English in Public School. Just check out their website, everything u need to know is there:

http://www.epik.go.kr/

Here is a link to my blog with other info on teaching here/living here/etc

http://farmboyandcitygirlhitasia.blogspot.com/

Good Luck!

There really are hundreds of opportunities here, teaching for both Public Schools and Hogwans (private schools). Ive loved every minute of it!

You could check "Dave's ESL Cafe" online, also the classifieds in "The Korea Herald" and "The Korea Times." With a master's degree you could probably find a job at a university, which might mean five months annual vacation (depending on whether you were teaching in an English department or in an institute). But for a university job you might have to be in Korea already. I got my first teaching job in Korea at a TESL convention. After one year I moved from the institute to a university, where I was happy for many years.