Meeting/creating event

Hello,
i have seen many expats interested in meeting others but I believe its complicated through this site comparing facebook where one can create an event and invite others. May be I do not know but is it possible to create event here??

moreover, I know some members here dont want to see facebook links but if you interested, you can join this facebook group 'Gothenburg expats'. they are having their next event this thursday: facebook.com/events/533452586725927/

I dont know how to make this forum and site active but please give ur suggestions. For me it is easier to use facebook.

have a nice stay in Gothenburg..
cheers!!

kamrul

Hi kamrul,

Please keep in mind that Expat.com is a social network for expatriates, you can find lots of contacts, informations here. We also help members to organise an Expat.com meet up in their country or region, also there are lots of events which are organise by our members on the forum.

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Christine,
I have never attended any event in my city via Expat.com. 'Meet up' and facebook groups for expats organize regaular events and active.
and how to organize events for members? you mentioned 'we help members to org expat meet up', how is that work?

regards,
kamrul.