Job offer Tirana Albania family

Hello,

I registered here hoping to find some information, if any families live in tirana or not? There is not any info out there that I can find anyway.

We are from uk have been living overseas in the bahamas for three years and we have an 18 month old. My husband has been offered a job for a year or two in Tirana and I am desperate to find some information whether the country or tirana is safe for us to work and live there....?

Thanks so much for any advice

Tirana is very noisy but I think is safe and it worths the living. The most problematic thing is the traffic but I use the public transportation or usually walk to school so I never have problems with this. So don't think twice. Come and explore Tirana :)

Hi!
My name is Irma! From Tirana!
Well ...Living in Tirana Is good as Albanian People love foreigners but as any other country - you need to take care of who you trust!
Finding a job here?....for foreigners is easy ( I know because i have worked as a babysitter in an Austrian  family and  Italian One for 4 years now jobless :(  )
I really hope you can have a good stay here and be positive -Im sure you are going to love us ^^
If you want you can contact me on my e-mail ; [email protected]
Best wishes!

Hello!
Tirana and Albania in general is a safe place and mostly Albanian people are very friendly..
Anyway if u come here, u can contact me .My name is irma and i live in Tirana and by the way i know some Ukranian people here as well who are married with Albanian People.
My mob nr is -[moderated: for your security reason avoid your phone num on the public forum. Use your pm]
Welcome In  Albania

Hi,
I moved to Alb. couse of my husband's job, before the movement, I was very worried but now than I think that living at Alb. is a good idea.  In fact I'm living in Elbasan, is near by the Tirana but all our friends live in Tirana that's why I know the city well. So I'd like to sat that you can come and don't worry about it, the city is safety and the Albanian people are very friendly and open minded. if u have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask, u can reach me by an e mail. [email protected]

Hi there,
i will edd the same words on inviting u to come and try living in Albania, u will enjoy living in Tirana. The food, the freshness  of the vegetables and fruits its another positive fact for u to consider. The best part, form my point view  is the climate. I have been living in italy for many years but i really missed living in Tirana, now im back.   Just try it!  :)

Hi to all!
Tirana is truly civilized city of Albania, but a people  in economic difficulties, in a fragile democracy, at the one  high political and administrative  corruption , but and from a primitive behavior of the majority of citizens who come from the suburbs or rural areas , put  good citizens in difficulty. However, when you have a good business, everything go in normality.
My childrens likes to living in Albania. We are living in  Durres.

We are living in  Durres.

Don't be afraid to come to Albania. You will enjoy staying here. If you come as a family is easier.
People are friendly. It is not very expensive if You work. You will need some help to find a good babysitter for your child. It's good to have a connection, s.o. who can help you at the beginning. There will be s.o for You if You get friends from here, who can recommend the best for You. That's why sometimes networks help.

Bash

Hi Iam Rochelle from Philippines but currently living here in Albania coz Im married to Albanian and we have 16 month old son.At firt i was scared to live here but wen I started to meet Albanians I can say that they are very nice especially to foreigners like us and for me it is safe to live in tirana although im not stayin there but evrytime i go there i can see that.if you wil need baby sitter i want to offer myself to you coz really hard to find job for me here coz in not fluent yet to speak albanian.

Hello there,

How are you? How long you bee n living there?

Hope your well

X

hi,im doing good.that was 2012 wen i came here.how are you?

Oh ok have you managed to learn Albanian... Its a bit hard.

little bit hard for me to pronounce some words but challenging for me to learn more,actually im not fluent yet to speak albanians bcoz at home we talk in english and 1 yr i stayed in greece. are u here in albania now?

Hi yes I'll be arriving soon. It would be nice to meet up x

Hi!
You must be employed in Berat if you know English well, opening private courses for children. It depends what is your education. What is your level of English? But if you have  a good  knowledge of English can do better to go to the beautiful University of Berat, where out with us after graduating and can be employed as a teacher career.