Looking to meet expats in KL

Hi

I'm currently based in Leicester, and I'm moving to KL next month [September]. My company is a online property education company and we are expanding internationally so I will be moving to Malaysia with my partner during this phase.

It would be good to meet some other expats on the ground in any business/field whilst we are there

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Rhys

Love to join you since Malaka is a wonderful location but we are expecting a very important visitor at the Embassy so I'll be a little busy.  Plus beautiful women need beautiful and exciting people to travel with and I'm just a 53 year old expat with a 13 yr old son who is still just getting to know Malaysia after 8 months here.  Wish you luck and safe travels.
James

I do have an old friend from high school coming to visit around the same time.  Pretty safe travel partner as he is a gay actor from NY.

He is flying in to KL on October 2 and immediately getting on a train to Penang, but coming back to KL  on October 5th (not sure of time of arrival yet).  He is also coming from Vietnam where he was visiting friends.  He flies back to Hanoi on October 8.  His name is Jorge Acosta and I could put him in touch with you if you were interested.

James

Hello Folks . Just came across  This is thread which is good. Well if u guys are in Malacca Do check out a bar called "GEOGRAPHER " , Its quite nice . The Night Market in Jonker Walk has got really good food.

" Xin Chao Thuy"

Hi Thuy,

Thanks for your message! Although we would like to visit Malacca sometime those dates don't quite work for us as we are working during the week.. Wish you the best and have a good time on your trip! :-)

Rhys

hello:)