Hi! from Turkey

Not sure if this will stay on as everything else I've posted seems to have been rejected thus far. :/

Hi everyone. I'm an Aussie expat currently living in Turkey with my Danish husband. I've previously lived in Montenegro, Romania & Thailand.
I love Scuba diving, photography & meeting new people. I'd post a link to my blog but I assume that's a no-no on here as well:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to Expat.com TjRjn!

Your post is now on the Turkey forum for better visibility.
Please note that you can register your blog to the Turkey blog directory.

Regards
Armand

Hi,

I recently moved to Istanbul and also lived in Romania and Malaysia.  I live on the Asian side.  I also scuba.

Hi Rosie,
Nice to meet a fellow diver. :)
We visit Istanbul several times a year (any excuse we get really) it's a wonderful part of the world.
I'd lived in Romania for 3 years (my husband for nearly 10) in Cluj. Can't say I miss the winters. :)
What brings you to Turkey?

hi   that good me also   scuoba divier   i live in  taksim area nearlly from istiklal

Hi Ahmed!
Where do you dive?

Hi TjRJn

im diving in antalia but i think that  days  to move to   Egypt  to  go to sharem Elshiksh  RED sea   to  dive there i just will  get week from my work start after  2 days  if you have idea about  good place for  diving tell  me maybe i change my thought and way im in Taksim where are you

I was in Egypt during Dec/Jan. The diving is wonderful We stayed at both Dahab and Sharm in Narma Bay. I much prefer Dahab. Sharm is too touristy and you can't do anything without handing over your money. :/
Here in Fethiye there are a lot of dive centres. We have a ship wreck in the bay at 27 metres if your Advanced and heaps of different dive sites to explore if your ever down this way. :)