Visa by opening a company

hi,i am looking to stay in montenegro for a long time,so i heard about opening a company inorder to attain 1 year visa.i read through the forums but i did not get the answers i needed.
if you could clear this doubts to me
1-can i open a company on a tourist visa?
2-how much euros should i be spending to open the company?
3-how will i get 1 year residency after i open the company?
4-how much euros will it take to sustain the company every month?
5-if the company is inactive..will it affect my visa?
6-if the company procedures are underway but my tourist visa expires what should i do?
7-can anyone living in ulcijn please tell me how much is the cost of living and rent for a small apartment?
8- how fast will it take to get start the company to open the account?

if anyone would like to help me out with this please it will be a big help,if you give me ur email..i could contact if i have further quries.
thanks a lot in advance

Hii dude wht kind of company do u want to open, actually I m frm india and my wife she is vietnamese, and her mom she work with gov I think may be they can help u, tell me sth about u

Hi,

1. opening the company do not have any connection with visas, you just need to be here.
2. depending how you would like to do it, lawyers charge 500e for that, if you want to save you can do it by yourself cheeper
3. after you apply in police to obtain visa, agancies can do it for 250e by yourself you will need 130e taxes
4. for company you will need 200-250e per month aproximatelly
5. you just need to have open company and to pay monthly deductions, you do not need to work actually
6. to open company you can do in a 2-3 days, and after to apply for visa and you are legal already
7. probably you will need 200e for something decent
8. as I said you can do everything in couple of days

for more questions you can contact me directly

U can open the company being in MNE like a tourist

about 500 e with the help of agency

Just get the working permission as an Executive direktor and then get the one-year residence.
As for agencies the price depends on quality and services, cause most of agencies takes 150-250 euros only for one small technical part of work and dont help u with all legalization procedure as well as they cant consult u on all piculiarities regarding the immigration issues, cause they just have no idea. And now there are a lot of  people having problems because of nonqualified agencies.

130 euros taxes (67% of your min.salary 193 euro)+accounter services, it starts from 50euro+VAT for nonworkin copmany (depands on Municipality and qualification of the accounter, here its big problem)

No, you just get your one-year residence.

6-if the company procedures are underway but my tourist visa expires what should i do?
You need to catch "the last train", to give all docs for getting your residence to police before expirin of your visa. In other case u need to leave MNE fo three months.

7-can anyone living in ulcijn please tell me how much is the cost of living and rent for a small apartment?
depends on many factors.

From 5-7 days.

hiii u an contact nguyen linh contact no is 0903164944 she is very helpfull in this case,

Juca_Juca wrote:

U can open the company being in MNE like a tourist

about 500 e with the help of agency

Just get the working permission as an Executive direktor and then get the one-year residence.
As for agencies the price depends on quality and services, cause most of agencies takes 150-250 euros only for one small technical part of work and dont help u with all legalization procedure as well as they cant consult u on all piculiarities regarding the immigration issues, cause they just have no idea. And now there are a lot of  people having problems because of nonqualified agencies.

130 euros taxes (67% of your min.salary 193 euro)+accounter services, it starts from 50euro+VAT for nonworkin copmany (depands on Municipality and qualification of the accounter, here its big problem)

No, you just get your one-year residence.

You need to catch "the last train", to give all docs for getting your residence to police before expirin of your visa. In other case u need to leave MNE fo three months.

depends on many factors.

From 5-7 days.

Hi,

I need to ask will this route can fetch a citizenship for you?? if so then how long and what are the conditions??

This procedure can not get you a citizenship, but after 5 years in a row, 4 times extending it, but you need to be on time (if you are late for extending it, it means this period of 5 years should start from beginning) you can get an ID for foreigners, which means you will have permanent visa!