Condos in Western Puerto Rico

Does anybody have any opinions on some of the beachfront condo complexes in Western Puerto Rico?  I found a few by searching online that look interesting:

- Pelican Reef, Rincon
- Puerta del Mar, Aquadilla
- Isabela Beach Ct, Isabela
- Carr 308 Km 6.1, Cabo Rojo

If you have any experience with these please let me know your thoughts and please feel free to suggest any others that I should consider. 

My wife and I are planning a scouting trip next month and would like to check some of these out in person.

thanks!
David

I've stayed at Pelican Reef for a month last year. Units are very nice, we stayed in a one bedroom. Right on the ocean on a nice swimming beach. Quiet, not near the routy part of Rincon. All units have balconies facing the ocean. But some negatives: kitchens are small (at least in the one bedrooms) and the ocean in front of the beach can sometimes have high levels of bacteria (google surfider rincon for water quality reports, they take samples every week at different beaches).

I have a condo in Puerta del Mar in Aguadilla.  Love the complex and that infinity pool is just so beautiful.  We plan on retiring there in a few years.  Until then, I rent it out as vacation rental. I have it listed on Homeay.com (property #:  330466).  I usually visit twice a year.  I like going in February so I get a break from the cold weather in Chicago.  The beach during that time is not so crowded.