Quote of the Day‏

"You promote yourself every time you take on a new responsibility"

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." (Marilyn vos Savant)

LOVE YOUR JOB BUT NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR COMPANY, COZ' U NEVER KNOW WHEN COMPANY STOPS LOVING YOU.

Forgive your enemies but remember their names.

"Knowing thyself is the height of wisdom."

Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your  life makes all the difference

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

NEVER FEEL degraded or discouraged after failure, remember 4 a long jump u have to take few steps backward.

Never let life's hardships disturb you; no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages.

I believe in me more than anything in this world.

The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude. (Dennis S. Brown)

Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack.

The superior man makes the difficulty to be overcome his first interest; success comes only later.

If you dont know where you are going, any road will do

people who live in glass houses should always draw their blinds

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

The value decade is upon us. If you can't sell a top-quality product at the world's lowest price, you're going to be out of the game.

I read a technical definition of an 'idiot' somewhere:

"Somone trying to do the same thing again and again and everytime getting a different result".

Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities.

An old Beduoin proverb that I like:

Trust in Allah but tie your camel

Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.

I never won anything without hard labor and the exercise of my best judgment.

The most important thing about goals is... having one.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. -  (John Wooden)

If you make intense supplication and the timing of the answer is delayed, do not despair of it. His reply to you is guaranteed; but in the way He chooses, not the way you choose, and at the moment He desires, not the moment you desire.
–Ibn Ata'Allah

The hypocrite looks for faults; the believer looks for excuses.

Anger begins with madness and ends with regret

Those who seek shall find ;)

We COme TO LOVe NOt By FindIng a PerfecT PerSOn BUt By LearNing To See an ImperFect PerSon perfectLy ....

A calamity that makes you turn to Allah is better for you then a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah.
–Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah

I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.

I read a technical definition of an 'idiot' somewhere:

"Somone trying to do the same thing again and again and everytime getting a different result".

Actually I have read a quote attributed to Albert Einstein that defines insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The value decade is upon us. If you can't sell a top-quality product at the world's lowest price, you're going to be out of the game.

The early worm gets caught, first...

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Don Corleone,
circa 1972

When you dare to dream, dare to follow that dream; dare to suffer through the pain, sacrifice, self-doubts and friction from the world.

All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.

As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Woody Allen

Alliecat wrote:

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Woody Allen

hehehehe i like it :D:D:D

F*** da rest u r da Best :lol::lol::lol: