Looking to meet people in Cali

Hello there, I'm a Mexican girl living in Cali who would like to meet other people here in the city. I've been here for almost 4 months but making friends is not that easy to me, besides most people I know are form work.

So if anyone would like to meet and talk about our experiences, please let me know!

Regards,

Hi AlexandraRm

My name is Chris. I here live in Cali. I am part mexican myself and live here in Cali near barrio San Fernando.

I speak both Spanish and English and would enjoy having a chat over a cup of coffee if you are interested.

Hi,
Yeah I would love to, I live in the North side of Cali in Granada to be precise.
You tell me where!

Sounds good. I will send you a PM here!

my name is Orlando, iam from California living in the south near jardin plaza

Orlando,

My name is Jerry. I am also from California and have been living in Cali for the better part of 3 years. I am located in the South very near Jardin Plaza. Send me a note if you are interested in meeting up for a coffee.

Recently moved to Cali (south) a month ago trying to stay busy with gym and flatting the streets by a lot of walking. Looking to meet other expats maybe for a drink and exchange info about travels and Cali. Im from Maryland ex Military(82nd) just in need to keep my days busy.

hey im mauricio nice to meet you [email protected]

@ Mauricio2014 > This is to inform you that this thread is old (2013).

If you are looking for some friends, i will rather advised you to create a new thread on the Cali forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

My name is Jerry. I am from California and have been living in Cali for the better part of 3 years off and on. I am located in the South very near Jardin Plaza. Send me a note if you are interested in meeting up for a coffee.