Gym in Birkirkara and sorrounded areas

Hi everyone,

I will move to Malta at the end of August. I rented an apartment in Birkirkara and I would like to know if there are some good gyms in this area or in a close one. Please can you give the website address of the gym you know?

Thanks. :D

St Aloysius College in Birkirkara has a gym open to non-students. I'm afraid I don't have their contact details.

Hi La_Vale,

The only one know about and which I have made inquire it's called Athenaeum and it's part of the Corinthia Palace Hotel in Balzan/Attard. From what they told me, they charge €500/year and it might include few other things that I cannot remember now. It's a bit high for my budget but as it's part of a 5 star hotel, I am not surprised with its price lol. It's not far from Birkirkara, just about few mins away and it's just opposite San Anton Gardens in Attard. You can see pics of the gym on there website HERE.

Hope it helps and good luck! ;)

Antonio

mantonas wrote:

Hi La_Vale,

The only one know about and which I have made inquire it's called Athenaeum and it's part of the Corinthia Palace Hotel in Balzan/Attard. From what they told me, they charge €500/year and it might include few other things that I cannot remember now. It's a bit high for my budget but as it's part of a 5 star hotel, I am not surprised with its price lol. It's not far from Birkirkara, just about few mins away and it's just opposite San Anton Gardens in Attard. You can see pics of the gym on there website HERE.

Hope it helps and good luck! ;)

Antonio

Btw, this is their contact number if you need: 2544300

Ups, sorry for the double post :dumbom:

Thanks guys, I will have a look to those gym as soon as I arrive in Malta. :D