Expat doctor in Tabuk

hi people,
I will relocate to Tabuk next  month and looking for colegues doctors or not, with good advices considering living there ,,accomodations ,school for my kids and so on. Is anybody out there?

Hi bobbyaz66,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilien,
Do you have any information about Tabuk regarding the accommodation, city, schools for kids ...

regards

Hi bobbyaz66,

I invite you to check out other topics on the Saudi Arabia forum. You can get useful information.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hello bobbyaz66,

I am also a Medical Doctor planning a move to TAbuk in April 2014. Are you now in TAbuk? how is life there? Any hints?

Hi bro u in Tabuk now?
How is life there?
Which hospital u r working in and what are the accommodation facility up there?

Hello,

Maybe you missed my earlier post on the forum.  My job number was changed from Tabuk to Hafar Albatin.

So I never went to Tabuk, I'm now in Hafar Albatin. If you have any questions about Hafar Al-batin, I'll be happy to oblige.

Regards.

one of my friend Dr Tariq Alam is also working in Hafr Al Batin
What is the average salary of a resident doctor there, i have experience of 2 years.
they told me salary of 6000 SAR at time of interview but i have heard that salary is not final and that will change once we join up thr in KSA

The average salary of a resident doctor in Hafar Albatin is 5000 to 6000 SAR depending on years of experience. The basic salary I was told from my country did not change although I will not be paid until the third month. This is my second month. Although people are able to obtain loan. Which hospital is your friend working? There are three major hospitals: King Khalid, Maternal and Child, and Central Hospital. Then Noor Khan which is private. The rest are PHCs.

Hmmm i hv heard like this as well that one get 3 salaries 2gther as the saudi process is very slow
Well he is in some PHC type place