FREE FRENCH SPEAKING CLUB

SPEAK FRENCH!

Hi, guys!
I have a proposal that can be interesting for you. I know that we all have a common problem, it is difficult to start speaking.
I am studying French now, my level is about A1. I have a group of friends of the same level and we meet once per week to discuss something. I prepare a vocabulary before the meeting and send to everyone. Like this we are focused to one topic.
I also have a native speaker that kindly agreed to monitor a group.

My proposal is:
1. If you study French and need some practice, you can join us. Regarding levels, we will see. May be we will organize different groups.

2. If you are native speakers and have a free time once per week, join us as well, you will probably meet some new friends. And we all speak English, so, we can think about ex-change :)

In any case, it's more fun to speak in groups.

We meet in Lausanne.

For those, who are interested, you can drop me a private message and I will give you more information.

Hi strelets,

Can you please post in the Language Exchange in Switzerland section :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello,

I'm really interested to meet new people and make new friend whilst practicing my French. I am from England and moved to Lausanne one month ago. I study french in my spare time but I can't afford classes. Please can I get involved?

Thank you
Aiysha

Hi
i'm bilingual French Italian and i understand a little arabic. I have to improve my english and if you want we can meet for exchange language (french-english conversation). i live in Lausanne since 30 years. If you're interested, please contact me.
Angela

Hello,

Kindly note that this thread has been inactive for quite a bit (2013). I would suggest that your start a new thread in our Switzerland forum

Looking forward to reading you,
Gavind.

Hello there,

I am also interested in joining this workshop, but the ad looks very old. Maybe we can get together and organize something ourselves? What do you guys think?

Hello mountainview221,

Kindly note that this thread has been inactive since 2013.

I would suggest that you post a new thread on our Switzerland forum.

Since the initiator of this thread is not really around, i'll be closing this thread.

Thank you,
Gavind.

[Topic Closed]

Closed