Cullera Valencia

Hi everyone! We are 5 days away from moving to Cullera Valencia and we would love to get some advise about the town. We are a family of three (Wife, baby, and me) and we both speak Spanish as well. My wife will be working in Alzira but we wanted to be a little closer to beach so we've settled on looking for a "piso" in the town of Cullera, not the beach town.
If you could help us with any of the following that would be great!
1. Your favorite restaurant?
2. Good Stores to find home goods/clothing?
3. Are there any gyms or exercise facilities there? (We can't find one online)
4. Good kids places/stores/ parks, etc?

I'm sure we'll have more later to ask.
Thank you!
Alex and Stacey

Hello Alex and Stacey.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest you to browse the different threads on the Valencia Forum for better insights.

Thanks and all the best.

Karen :)

Thanks Karen, we have already. Haven't seen anything on Cullera that's why we posted.
Still searching....

Hi Alex and Stacey

We are British expats living in Porto, Portugal but planning to move to the Valencia region later this year. We fell in love with Cullera on a recent trip and have been looking on the web for some expat info on the town, and came across your question. I know your post was a while ago, but did you move to Cullera as planned? If so, can I ask you for some advice about living there? Or is there anyone else reading this who knows Cullera well?

Thanks a lot

yvonne

Hello YvonneBil,

I would suggest that you start a new thread regarding your search, since this topic has been inactive since 2013 and the initiator is not around, which does nothing but slim down your chances to get a response.

Kindly refer to the link below to start a new thread :

> Everyday life in Valencia

Best regards,
Gavind

Hi, did you guys end up moving to Cullera? My husband and I are thinking about moving down there as well.

Please see Gavind's response.

Romaniac