Any information the AMA International School

Hi everybody: Anyone have any information about AMA international school.
Thanks.
fernando

Hello Fernando,
Welcome to the forum. What is the information you seek?  Do you have any particular question in mind? Perhaps a look at the website may also help answer some of your questions: http://www.amais.edu.bh/

Also it will be helpful if you introduced yourself. Responses are generally better when the question is put in context.

Best wishes.

I think he is looking for feedback on the facility in general, the teaching standards and how well will his child be looked after at that school.

I personally don't know the school but hope that others can advise

Oh, ok. ... I too am in the same boat. Do not know much about this school unfortunately.

Thanks farhaz

I asked the question for you on Mum's In Bahrain facebook page. Two responses so far:

1. Absolutely terrible, my sister was there for senior school, teachers come and go as they please, lessons often abandoned, lack of subjects... the list is endless!!

2. I heard they failed accreditation from Ministry of Education twice.

I will post more responses when I see them. Sorry it's not good news

Thanks joana

Joana have any information other than schools, St Christopher or British college
Please if you know comment me
Thanks again:)

Another comment on AMA

A friend of mine shifted her kids from AMA to another school due to lack of proper teaching methods and also have heard that they have no science lab for senior kids nor a library in school..not 100% sure abt that though!

My son goes to St Chris and my friends kids go to BSB - both excellent schools. Expensive though if you aren't getting a company allowance.

A lot of the schools are fully booked, you need to be calling them to see about vacancies and entrance exams etc

Ok....so I am looking now for the same subject...St. Christopher is booked for 1415 and the waiting list as well.. British still did not reply .. do you know info about other schools with international diploma ? I have 2 kids grade 3 and nursery and budget can be up to 3500 each ?

Is budget per term? There is Riffa School and a new International school just opened.  Check mums in Bahrain Facebook page as the school is advertised there. You need to start school hunt really early as they are very full

I am not at all qulaified to discuss this subject, but I thought of sharing names of a few other schools you could look at:

International School of Choueifat (in Amwaj Islands)
Bayan School
Ibn Khaldoon National School