Need ideas on internet connection in rural area

Hi Guys, I need some help please am moving to a farmhouse between zabbar and marsascala, melita have said that they have no service there, phone internet or tv, although they are looking in to it. Any suggestions please as to what I can do. My melita mobile works at the house. 

Thanks

mobile internet dongle..assuming youm can pick up a decent signal and speed of connection..... if melita havent got service there its unlikely that Go will.
filmon.com for free internet based uktv viewing no vpn required but min speed of 2mbps is recommended.

Does 'Go' provide a service?

redmik wrote:

Does 'Go' provide a service?

as Red says check Go first then look at other options. not that there is that many!!!! But then it depends on what it is you want to view.

Have you inquired about this?
http://www.melita.com/personal/mobile/m … connector/

It says you just plug in and away you go, seems easy but this is Malta!

Terry

Hi sammymammy, if you have Melita reception at your place, I would consider Terry's suggestion. I have one of the Melita's USB connector's and coz I also have a home package, I only pay €10 a month for a 10GB worth of data every month. If you do not have any other package with them, I think the same connector will cost you around €23/month with the same amount of internet traffic.

Good luck!

Antonio

You could try Vodafone as they offer a Wireless Broadband (Wimax) service throughout Malta, as do Vanilla Internet in Sliema and I think there was also another wireless provider called Sky Telecom. The other option is one of the satellite broadband providers of which I believe there are one or two agents in Malta for Hughes etc.