Close

Living and running a business in Marrakech

Hi Ikich,

Please drop an advert in the Business partners In Marrakech section of the website detailing your project. Interested members will contact you.

All the best,

Im interested to be your partner if you still looking for .. i have plan to do cooker teacher school also .. cuz im a Thai and Asians chef
Anyway .. if you interested so contact me

Regard .. Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Hope u will b fine. Ok, we can discuss on the issue if your given no. has WhatsApp?

HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER : XXX
i could help you , but we need a proper conversation .
my name is Zak

Which one you looking for ?

Hi Dear,
If u like u can contact me  for the purpose on WhatsApp...***.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

financial advisor here

hi,,

its good idea to have this kind of business in marrakech...

Riyad,,or school private for english,,,restaurant...

if you need help i can be with you

good luck
Mr JALAL

Hi jalal brother what you like to open a restaurant. I agreed with you. Need english and indian Restaurant. There is two indian Restaurant  in marrakech. But not real food.  If you find rent restaurants. No advance  rent or deposit to pay just pay rent 3 month advance. Gpod locations  then call me ***

Moderated by Christopher last month
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Salaam Abdul
I am currently back in UK but have moved to Morocco and like you have been to every Indian so called as the food is not as we would describe. I have been looking at doing something and would like to discuss further with you if you are interested.
I tried to private message you but can't seem to send you my number?

Hope to hear from you soon inshallah

Nasser

Assalamualikum. How are
Brother . I was looking for sometime  to set up a restaurants but nothing come up on my interest. It is work deference way of rent a shop. For that. I am not looking two indian  Restaurant marrakech  now . One top of the roop top 5 Star hotel. Doing good Business. But Marrakech  need  fast food Business to open. That would be good idea.

***only

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : please post in the classifieds section