Expat needs housemaid- Has a maid visa!! Urgent

I am an expat engineer living in Riyadh. I need a housemaid who wants to get transferred from her sponsor. Expat sponsors will be preferred. Call at 0537043040.

Hi saudimachine!

If you wish to hire someone i would suggest you to post an advert in the Riyadh jobs section.

Regards
Armand

Soory...pls one get a maid in Saudi?

saudimachine wrote:

I am an expat engineer living in Riyadh. I need a housemaid who wants to get transferred from her sponsor. Expat sponsors will be preferred. Call at 0537043040.

I have a friend who got her maid by networking within her compound.  By speaking with other maids (and posting a flyer in the community center), she was able to find a lovely woman whose Western sponsors were repatriating.

However, if you're a single male, it gets tacky.  You'll probably need to hire a 'houseboy.'

And don't forget to place an ad in the classifieds here and on expatriates.com.

Good luck!

Saudimachine

I may have someone for you.  Not sure what her status is at the  moment, but she worked for me for two years while I was there.  If you are still in need, let me know.

@CAF  You're the friend I was talking about LOL

Hi CAF,

We are a family of four. If your maid was reliable, I would appreciate your help.

Regards

Saudimachine

Please send me a note off line and tell me al little about you and the family so I can pass it to my previous maid. 

I can tell you that she was wonderful.  She is Indian and there was a bit of a language barrier earlier on but got easier.  She is very loyal and discrete if treated well and with respect. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

@ Alliecat - too Funny!  :top:

I am going off topic but still would like to hear how did you manage to secure a maid Visa?

Can you please let me know the procedure of applying for a maid Visa?

I have a housemaid that I know of but she is from kenya maybe you sent me more details in my email..***.thanks

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi can you please send me what's up on *** want to talk you, thanks

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct