Hello friends! im New in Qatar as barista costa coffee...

Hi im christian cruz from Philippines and il will be there in qatar this Aug.21 as a bARISTA IN Costa coffee.

They offer me 1350QaR as my Basic salary, and 500for housing allowance and plus 200 for transportation...NO FOOD ALLOWANCE

Questions..

1.Is 1500Qar is enough for house rental/accomodation?

2.Is that 1350Qar is enough for me to live?

3. Rate of house rent in Qatar.

Thank you for all the answer, hope we'L be friends once i get there in aug.21... Thankyou and take care always...:)

It's quite good offer.
1500 enough for room rent
1500 to 2000 good for living i guess depends on you live stile.
Any more questions !! Send me.
Welcome to Qatar
Good luck

1,500qar is good enough for a housing allowance. But if your housing allowance is 500qar as what you have mentioned earlier, you will have to look for a shared apartment. Housing/apartment rentals here is quite expensive. I have no idea how much though as I have an accommodation provided by my company. But I'm pretty sure you will find a decent one. Your salary is fair enough if you are a first timer. But let me tell you that the cost of living here in Qatar is also quite high. Your salary is just as good depending on how you will handle it. It will always depends on your lifestyle. BTW, in which branch will you be assigned? Doha is a nice place! I hope you'll enjoy it here. Good luck!

Thanks for all the replies, I hope we can survive there! :) And we can find another roomate for us to share on accomodation coz we're just 2 only. 1000QR only.. and i hope we can find a good accomodation in 1000Qr if ever.
And how about the transportations?

only worry about the residence which I think stands resolved,rest remains the transportation matter which u should try o solve after landing there. coz Qatar is a tax free state and so the transportation will not be very expensive,moreover public transport will also be available. I have a friend of mine at Doha tell me if u have some further queries or need help ther,my email is [email protected]