NEED SOME INFORMATIONS

HELLO ,
           I am from pakistan and wants to get education from malta. could u plz tell me can i also do job there and whats the opprtunite of jobs for the students in malta.
i hope u will reply me and guide me  up to the best of ue knowledge,i shall be wait for uer responce.
Mahmood
Gujranwala pakistan
[email protected]

Hi Mahmood,

welcome to the forum.

The University of Malta welcomes international students. Please check out the requirements for the different courses at the homepage of the University:

http://www.um.edu.mt/

Malta does not allow non-EU students to work during their first year of study so you have to pay your way for the first year. The University of Malta recommends students having funds of around 17.000 € for the first year.

So the answer to your question is quite frankly .... you cannot work in Malta as a Pakistani student and there would be no jobs anyway as they all require a work permit.

What would you like to study in Malta ?

Cheers
Ricky

Can you play football?

tearnet wrote:

Can you play football?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My son can, he started his own team here and we are moving over in may :)

Hi Dianne,

you shouldn't have said that publicly on the forum.

Now you will be inundated by 100' s of world class football players from Nigeria,Cameroon and a few other countries.

I presume he will be applying for the relevant work permits and paying a good salary for those talents from Africa?

Cheers
Ricky

Omg it's not a professional one just a local team lol I only put it as he will be wanting to play when he comes over, he's footy mad

Dianneg48 wrote:

Omg it's not a professional one just a local team lol I only put it as he will be wanting to play when he comes over, he's footy mad

Here you go Diane :Dhttps://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=170459

Thanks I'll pass it on :)

thanks to all.

NO. I AM NOT GOOD PLYAR OF FOOT BALL. BUT I CAN PLAY GOOD CRICKET.IS THERE ANY FUTURE OF CRICKE IN MALTA?

@ Mahmood Hussain: Please avoid capslock on the forum, so as to improve the reading. Thanks. Karen :)