Where to live in Algiers?

Hi all,
Hoping you may help me. I'm planning to move to Algeria soon and would appreciate some advise as to where I should look for my new home.
I love the countryside so would prefer somewhere rural where I can have a nice garden with room to have chickens and grow veg. I want beautiful scenery not far from the sea. It. Would have to be somewhere close to the city. It would also have to be somewhere child friendly. I know I'm being needy but I have to live somewhere that suits myself as well as my hubby!

Welcome to Algeria Sarah :-)

Do you want to buy or to rent a house?
I think that your budget will have a word to say.

Here is a good web site for Rent, buy, sell anything in algeria:
www.ouedkniss.com/fr/annonces/categorie … ier‎

good luck
Ghanou

@Ghanou. Thank you for the link! I look forward to having a look tonight and hopefully be inspired!

Hello

Welcome to Algeria and thats a very brave decision from your part

Algeria is a very big country as we all know

i can give you some advices

you come alone to check the area and see how things are
you hire or find a trusted agency to help you finding a house to rent or buy
avoid paying anything online, scammers are everywhere and Algeria does  not have a very advanced Payment System online so it'd be a bad idea to pay for anything online
if you do have a friend,cousin   who's algerian or  who knows a trusted Algerian person , do ask ,research before moving in
do compare prices and always check twice before making any move

anything you need i'll be under your service :)
i wish i could help more
Best of Luck
Best Regards

You should move to kolea... It's between big cities and country sides in the metija... You should investigate about metija a bit...
The beach is not too far and you also have mountains for refreshing ....
If you need any help you can email me and I will show you options to chose.... Whether you prefere est west or center also ...

Welcome to algeria my sister

hello ,welcom to algeria :)www.ouedknis.com try on it to find an appat
!

mayasmail wrote:

hello ,welcom to algeria :)www.ouedknis.com try on it to find an appat
!

the website doesnt even work ,why are you linking a site that doesnt even have any content , no offense to you but  i see and consider your post as spam :|