Very strict visa for hard working poor people or for midddle class

singapore is very nice country but  they r not allowing good people decent people to work here and show their telant. Here agent's r taking lots of money from us but nt giving job or pass. We r here jobless and invested our money for better n bright future but have to go back to our country very shamefully loosing our money. I pray to Singapore govt. Plz help us and give us job and look at us. I will b thankful to them. Bcoz in my country I lost everything n now wht can I do tel me..

i would say Singapore govt and society as a whole is more lenient to expats as compared to other developed countries.I am just curious on how come the agents come in place for you guys..Anyways no need to worry and if there is an agreement with the agents that they will secure a job in Singapore after paying them a certain sum i can just go ahead and inform MOM about the matter and if the agents are registered in Singapore they would face the song from the authorities.. by the way don't give up the hope search in portals and visit some recruitment firms directly..it may help..

Singapore employment agents are (by law) not allowed to charge the job seeker anything. If you had to pay, you were dealing with crminals, not agents.
You should contact the authorities and report them, to prevent others from being cheated like you!
I wish you good luck in finding a good job! Try approaching companies directly, without agent: You'll have a better chance then (and only the employing company can give jobs and apply for work visa).